There’s no uncertainty Australia is a standout amongst the most remote, mesmerizing, and highly developed nations in the world.
Blessed with a heap of natural wonders, a lot of wildlife, astonishing shorelines, cosmopolitan cities, and extensive fields of outback, it’s easy to see why this charming nation is such an entire travel goal.
It does not just match every taste, budget, age, or interest out there, yet it likewise conveys some exceptional encounters relatively difficult to discover elsewhere. From astonishing sightseeing to marvelous land and aquatic explorations, there’s literally nothing you can’t do amid your vacation in Australia.
Regardless of whether want to visit Australia for leisure, work; visiting family and companions, medicinal treatment or permanent residency, you require a valid visa dependent on your purpose of travel to Australia. There are distinctive classifications in Australia Visitor Visa.
What is Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)?
Australia Visitor Visa Subclass 600 lets people visit Australia for a trip, visit family or companions (for a stay up to a year) or for a short-term non-work purpose.
This visa lets you visit Australia:
- As a visitor.
- For business purposes.
- To visit family/companions.
- On a tour with a registered travel operator.
- For up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
Pre-requisite for Visitor Visa:
- Should demonstrate that you are travelling out to, or staying in Australia as a genuine visitor. For instance, as a visitor, for recreation, or to visit your family and companions.
- You should have your own medical insurance, as you won’t be secured by Australia’s national health Scheme (Medicare) except if your nation has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
- You should declare any criminal convictions and have no unpaid debts to the Australian Government.
- If applying outside of Australia, you should be outside Australia when the visa is approved on.
- You have adequate assets to support yourself and family if going along.
- You should be able to satisfy the visa officer that you would come back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- You ought to have sponsorship from a relative on the off chance that you apply under family stream visitor visa.
- Original Passports with 6 Months validity from date of visit. Include old passports if any.
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 recent photographs.
- Invitation Letter if going on family sponsorship.
- Medical Checkup letter.
- Income Tax returns for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months.
- Salary slips for most recent 3 months – if employed.
- Should provide original Leave approval letter from company on company’s letterhead.
- Company registration proof – If Self Employed.
- If Student – Bonafide letter or ID card and NOC letter from School/College.
- If Retired – Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents – Fixed Deposits, PPF, NSC, Shares, Mutual Funds, Property Papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
- Children under 18 must provide a notarized ‘no objection certificate’ from any non-accompanying parent permitting their travel to Australia along with copies of the parents’ passports.
- Where children are traveling or staying with non-relatives, provide the full name, nationality and the date of birth of the person the child will be staying or traveling with. A declaration of support should be signed by the person responsible for that child in Australia.
If you want to seek more information about Australia Visitor Visa you can visit us at OSI Visa & Immigration Consultants. We are here to help you, out with your questions and concerns.