Canada is the most ideal and in addition the preferred country to get permanent residency. The immigrants from every corner of the world apply for PR in Canada to relish the rights and benefits of being the permanent resident of Canada-a standout amongst the most livable countries in the world. Canada is an immense nation by zone and by economy also that involves huge openings and services for local people and also migrants.
Once you become a Permanent Resident of Canada, you are eligible for a greater number of indistinguishable rights and benefits as one Canadian citizen have. here is list of few of them:
- Benefits of Permanent Residency: With Canadian PR you can live, study and work anywhere in Canada similar to Canadian Citizens.
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship: A Permanent Resident can apply for Canadian citizenship after staying for 1095 days during 5 years when you sign application for Canadian Citizenship. After getting Canadian citizenship, you can travel 100 countries without getting visitor visa for that country.
- Free Education: All children under the age of 18 are qualified for free Education in the Canadian Public Schools.
- Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCB): The Canada Child Benefit (CCB) is a tax-free monthly payment made to qualified families to support them to raise their child until 18 years of age.
- Healthcare: Medical treatment in Canada is almost free as it is funded by government taxes at the time of use. Make sure you apply for Health Insurance Card from the province you live, once you complete 3 months in Canada. Almost all the medical expenses are covered including vaccinations, emergency visits, quarterly/yearly check-ups etc.
- Sponsor Family Members: Being a Canadian Permanent Resident can sponsor eligible family member to come to Canada and a Permanent Residence Status.
Maternity and Parental Leave:
If you have PR status and planning a child in Canada, you are eligible for Maternity and Parental Leave as well. Women’s get paid 60% of their aggregate salary and can likewise take leave for 12 months separately. There is partially paid parental leave also available. Anyone parent can have 35-weeks of full leaves or both can divide the time according to your plan.
Social Security Services and Benefits:
- Free courses/training for jobs.
- Basic Pension
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Subsidized private nurseries
No Tax on income outside Canada:
As a Canadian citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident you have to pay taxes only on basis of physical residency. There is no tax on the income earned outside Canada.
Protection under Canadian Law:
The permanent residents of Canada are protected under Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Applicants can look for the assistance of immigration advisory for a hassle free migration process. Since the procedure associated with movement could be somewhat extensive and include numerous issues, you are very much recommended to look for and get assistance from OSI; among most presumed and confided in immigration and visa consultancy that encourages visa process for forthcoming immigrants. For a fruitful and smooth immigration procedure to Canada, consult OSI Visa And Immigration Consultants India!