Due to high employment rate, soft immigration policies and perfect lifestyle to maintain, Canada is one of the most popular places among the immigrants to get settled. Mostly, the permanent residency visa is given to only highly skilled and professionally qualified aspirants.
Depending on your planning of staying in Canada, you can apply for Express Entry System, Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) permanent residency visa.
For the visa selection, there is a point system that needs to be followed and the points are given according to the qualification, age, work experience, languages, work experience and a few other things. According to a comprehensive ranking system, the immigrants of Canada gets selected on the basis of point-based system. Out of a total of 100 points, it is necessary to get 67 points for getting qualify for immigration to Canada. After the finalization done by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), the candidates get the approval to migrate in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria getting PR of Canada:
1. Age: The immigrants that falls in the age of 18-35 years are awarded with 12 points. Every year the applicants above the age of 35 years will get reduction of one point from the total points obtained. The persons whose age falls above 47 years are awarded with no points.
2. Employment Experience: From a maximum of 15 to minimum of 9 points are being allocate for professional experience aspirants. A minimum experience of 1 year and utmost 6 years is being considered.
3. Language: From a maximum of 24 to 16 points, the aspirants can secure depending upon the scorecard of IELTS. Applicants having proficiency over English or French language can seek good points in language category.
4. Education: A maximum of 25 points are being awarded for the education category. The highest points are allocated to the applicants having doctoral degrees.
5. Adaptability: Applicants having working experience in Canada at the designation of Manager, Technical line or any other skilled trade occupation will gain maximum number of points. By showcasing an offer of employment, applicants will be able to get 5 points.
A maximum of 5 points are also awarded to the aspirants whose relatives are PR of Canada or owns a citizenship of Canada. If your spouse is able to clear CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 4th level, then plus five points will be added in your PR profile.
Benefits of getting PR of Canada
- In Canada, you can easily study, work and live for lifetime.
- After the completion of 3 years residing in Canada, you can apply for citizenship.
- You are also entitled for the health, social, economic and employment-related benefits of Canada.
Documents that needs to be carry for Permanent Residence Visa of Canada:
- IELTS is a language test that is conducted for every immigrant. Therefore, the IELTS test should be passed and the scorecard is essential to bring along-with other documents.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is necessary to be taken and add up in the file of visa documents.
- All the original copies of academic documents and translations needs to be carry along-with the photocopy. It includes the degrees, diplomas, certificate, personal identification documents and sponsor letter.
- A birth certificate proof that displays your name, date of birth and parents name is mandatory to be taken with.