With the novel coronavirus pandemic crisis, the world is facing trouble. Borders of the nations have been sealed. It is also affecting international business around the world. Alongside this, there is so plenty of misinformation going around that takes a toll on mental health as well. But during such times, it is best to rely upon the trustable sources. Therefore, when it comes to immigration, we at OSI provide you the accurate information.
Despite the COVID crisis going around, Canada is still processing the visa to achieve the target of one million by 2022. The core reason for inviting the immigrants is to boost the economy of Canada during coronavirus outbreak. With this thought in mind, we are highly encouraging the eligible applicants to start their PR i.e. Permanent Residency application for Canada.
You must be wondering, how is that even possible? Well, don’t fret over! In this blog, we have jotted down the primary reasons of why it is the right time to apply for Canada PR. Without further ado, let’s begin!
- If you are planning to move to Canada on PR status by 2021, then consider applying right now as the application process shall take 6-12 months.
- Having a low CRS score? Start preparing for IELTS. We are facing total uncertainty. IELTS date is not available; ECA from famous bodies like WES is not available. But, amidst all these, there are two primary requirements for the application process. Getting your IELTS result and ECA. Using this comprehensive time to prepare for IELTS is a golden opportunity. The government has announced how the economy will open soon. Hence, try to boost your IELTS score for an additional benefit in CRS. Due to COVID, we are conducting IELTS classes online. Our expert trainers are taking out time to help students in gaining the maximum score.
- Did you know that receiving the nomination from any Province will add 600 points to your CRS? PNP’s are conducting their draws on a small window but there are high stakes of receiving invitation if your profile is suitable and in demand.
- Apart from the PNP invitation and IELTS score, there are many other ways of improving the CRS. For instance, keeping your spouse as a primary applicant. * Conditions apply * the profile must be eligible and stronger than yours.
- One essential point here is to identify the barriers and knowing where to boost your application. Here comes the role of OSI immigration consultancy. With our skilled expertise, we solve difficult problems. We proud ourselves in solving the utmost successful number of cases.
- It is highly believed that post-COVID the outcome of the crisis will bring the immigrants to Canada. So now, we are leaving a question for you. Whether you want to start the application right now or let things settle down, organizations start working, and then apply in the rush.
OSI is working in the immigration industry for over a decade now. Clear all your doubts today and call us today to book your appointment. We are providing customized solutions to clients over digital counseling. So what are you waiting for? CALL NOW – 84600 2400