Situated in vital Canada, Manitoba is one of Canada’s three Prairie Provinces. Manitoba is home to more than 1,272,000 individuals. The biggest city in the province is the capital, Winnipeg, with a populace surpassing 780,000. At present, there are more than 13,000 immigrants choosing to settle within its borders yearly.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) nominates candidates who have a solid connection with the province and skills, education and training, work experience and language proficiency to make a prompt and progressing commitment to the Manitoba economy and community.
Most of the projects under MPNP are not associated with the federal Express Entry framework. Keeping in mind the end goal to be considered for nomination through one of these streams, candidates must submit an Expression of Interest.
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream (SWM): Under the Skilled Worker in Manitoba category, applications are acknowledged from qualified temporary foreign employees and international graduates who are at present working in Manitoba and have been offered a permanent, full-time job with their Manitoba employer. There are two pathways in SWM.
- Manitoba Work Experience Pathway: This pathway is for candidates currently working in Manitoba with temporary work permits not working in jobs published on the In-demand Occupations list.
- Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway: This pathway is for international candidates with offers from pre-approved Manitoba employers.
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream (SWO): Applicants might be qualified on the off chance that are a skilled worker with an established connection with Manitoba either through the help of relatives or companions, through past education or work experience, or through an Invitation to Apply got specifically from the MPNP.
- Human Capital Pathway: Applicants might be qualified if applicants are a skilled employee with experience in or skills aligned with the province’s In-Demand Occupations List.
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway: Applicants might be qualified if have an active profile in the Express Entry pool, experience in an In-Demand occupation, and score something like 60 on the Manitoba Skilled Worker points assessment grid.
- Business Investor Stream (BIS): It replaces the PNP-B business immigration category. BIS enables Manitoba to enlist and choose qualified business financial investors and entrepreneurs from around the globe who have the intent and capability to begin or buy businesses in Manitoba within the initial two years of arrival in Canada.
- Entrepreneur Pathway: Applicants might be qualified if they are trying to open and work a business in Manitoba and have individual total assets of at least $500,000.
- Farm Investor Pathway: Applicants might be qualified if have no less than three years of experience in farm business management or ranch proprietorship and operation experience, intend to open and operate a farm in Manitoba, and have individual total assets of at least $350,000.
- International Education Stream (IES): The new International Education Stream (IES) is committed to providing worldwide students graduating in Manitoba and addressing the necessities of industry quicker pathways to nomination. Candidates will never again be required to work for a half year before applying to the MPNP.
- Career Employment Pathway: IES will give quicker nomination to international students’ graduates in STEM programs through entry level positions adding to industry development in Manitoba. Also, post-auxiliary graduates who find long haul work in a sought-after Occupation predictable with their preparation will never again be required to work for a half year before applying to the MPNP.
On the off chance that you believe that you might be qualified to apply, feel free to contact OSI Visa & Immigration Consultants at our office at different locations for more information or in the event that you might want to book a consultation with an immigration expert for more advice.