Employers in Canada are looking out high skilled professional foreign workers who will help in boosting the economy of the nation. The Labour Market Impact Assessment is now advertising the high demand for specific occupations.
For one to receive the LMIA, the employers need to prove to the Canadian Government that there is no candidate meeting the job requirements. And hence, they need to fill the vacancy by hiring a foreign worker. For almost three months, the employers continue the job hunting within Canada using various platforms for hire.
Here are the top 10 occupations in Canada for foreign workers and LMIA applications.
- Butchers, Meat Cutters, Fishmongers retail and also wholesale – NOC 6331
- Transport truck drivers – NOC 7511
- Nursery and Greenhouse workers – NOC 8432
- Harvesting Labourers – NOC 8611
- General Farm Workers – NOC 8431
- Fish and Seafood plant workers – NOC 9463
- Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers – NOC 9462
- Labourers in fish and seafood processing – NOC 9618
- Labourers in food, beverages, and other associated products – NOC 9617
- Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors – NOC 8252
For the truck drivers who are situated in the provinces must undergo through the entry-level training and certificate once they receive the work permit. The provinces are British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Alberta, and Quebec.